Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My shortest job ever

Well folks, I did it. I got a job here in California! Unfortunately, I had to quit said job rather quickly, due to an allergic reaction to something in the store. It was kind of upsetting, because I had been looking forward to getting this job for eight weeks now, and to have to quit on my fourth official day.......*sigh* it was bittersweet. Needless to say my eyes are starting to look and feel a little better now though. LoL!
On a brighter note, everyone in the household is starting to feel better and we can make our way back to the pool on Sean's days off once again! After Levi fell and busted his chin open, needing five stitches in it, catching a virus from the ER, sharing it with siblings, said virus shifting into new virus and going around the family a second time in a new way, me getting my little allergy thing going on, the last four weeks have NOT been boring! I'm just thankful that all is now well, and we can resume a normal schedule once again. . . . . . . . BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just said normal, didn't I?! Well.....what's normal for me is most assuredly not normal for most people I know. It's ok. I would not change my life situation for anything in the world...because my life as it is today is definitely one of my favorite things!
On a side note, I will be posting a review of the book I am reading this week. I can't wait...I love talking about books!

No comments:

Post a Comment